I miss you so much Jesus ! I wish you could see this post and come to me right now... It's really sad when I don't know what I actually wanted to achieve in my Life ... When I was in your hand , I feel so warm and lived a meaningful life . You want us to live a holy life , the best plan and the best life you had given to us ... But , God , I'm sorry ...I'm sorry .... For I did't ...... I don't like this kind of life .... It looks nice but it's actually dark ....you dislike this kind of Life ! Jesus , in the bible , you told us that you will never leave us alone. It's all the lies of satan , I should't use my feeling to decide the presence of you but I should use your promise as my root of believing . I don't know if I could give you every part of my life but Jesus , please walk with me , hold my hand and take me as your children . You're the king of king and my beacon of hope ! Make me a stron...
Comments
Post a Comment