I dreamed a dream

       I want a meaningful life ....
       I wish I could know the purpose of my life , the purpose why i have been created 
    
       I was lying on my bed and thinking what have i done these days .. It's meaningless and wasting my time. I love the world more than my God .

    [Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.1 John 2:15]

        I feel so bad and i know i  was escaping , i don't want God to see me ...It's hurts you know ...some of my friends may say i'm expert in Christianity in my age but i'm the only one who knows that i'm not but a very weak christian . Soon , i entered a different world , it's my dream , my friends and i were in a resort ...That resort looked very spacious and it's not cheap at all ... We were playing and making jokes and at the same time , i saw a big and beautiful pool at outside of the resort from the windows.... We kept on laughing and talking ... Soon , i found out it 's actually a birthday party of my friend ... A friend who i never talk to for a very long time . I feel so sad at that time and i hope i could run and hug him and ask for the forgiveness , but i did't .... While everyone was celebrating his birthday , i changed my swim suit and planned to go to the swimming pool alone . On the way to the swimming pool , i saw 2 friends , they wanted to go for swimming too , so , we went there together .
     
       The water was very dirty and black in color , it's scary and i refuse to jump to the pool . My friends asked me to jump together with them , as he counted to 3 , i jumped but they did't jump...Luckily i jumped on a wood . The wave of the pool suddenly became like a sea and i cannot balance myself and i said Jesus, i know you can quiet up the se and please help me i prayed ....

I woke up after that .... I just remember these scenes in my dreams 
  
       The lessons i have learned are 
1. I love the world and it was like the pool of the resort , looks good but it's danger 
2. I should say sorry to my friend and forgive him 
3. When challenges come , we are not alone but Jesus is with us .

Soon , i am going to take my shower and hope i can quiet myself and pray to the God for his grace... Amen . 
      
          Published On 30/August 2012 12:47 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks