A boy named Tyler

       It's holiday and i was cleaning my room ...You can see a stack of paper here and there .... Notes and exercises... and a lot of things around my room . It was not organize at all and i want to make it neat and clean by dividing every papers according to subject and priority ...To make everything complete , i had decided to go back to school and take my  English subject file for inside of it got a lot of handouts .

      It had been a week i was not here at my school... but nothing changed ... still the same buildings , same guards.... Haha...[high expectation] ..so , i was searching for my file for thousand and million times but i still could not get it .... I thought i had taken it home during the exam period . That's it ? Nope , i flip my friend's file, wow, that file was very complete ,awesome and well organized.... I have no idea on how i found this essay in his file and that essay makes me feel so guilty and sad until now ...
          
   [A Boy Named Tyler]

The author for this essay is my little brother , a best friend for me ... Ok , i'm going to tell you guys what is this essay all about and why i choose to share it here.

       He has a friend name Tyler . Tyler and him were from different classes in form 1 but they met each other quite often. In form 2 , since they got a same class and soon Tyler becomes his best friend . One morning , he have been scolded by the discipline teacher and laughed by his friends since he was late . Noon , he had been assigned to teach chemistry since the teacher was not around . He felt so excited and was ready to teach his friends but during the class  most of his friends did't lend him a ear and take it not serious at all . He feel so sad actually . It's recess time and they gathered together and waste their time at BOSS room  , his friends started to critic him and he cannot believe even Tyler said the class just now was boring . He ran away and he cried .
  
                                         I know the Tyler in his essay is actually me......................
      
      I hope he would see the reply from Tyler here .

      Tyler : I still remember that day , i am sorry . I have tried to explain to you but you never listen . Yes , the class was boring but it's not because of you ! I told you i felt so sleepy that time for the history class just end and i know you don't want to listen to any excuse.
However , just to tell YOU , my little brother ...

When you're happy , i am happy
When you're sad , i am here to listen
When you're alone , i am here for you to talk
When you keep quiet  , i feel so sad :( ,
When you don't reply my message  , i am really hurt ...

               

Yes , that's all ... You are still my little brother , and i 'm sorry ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks