What my mom taught me ?

When i was still a 10 years old kid ....
Inside a car , going back home from grandpa's house .... 

My little sister said : "Look , i feel so pity about the dog that died on the road because of the cars"
I replied  : "The dog should die , the dog should be careful while crossing the road "

My mom raised her voice a bit louder and told me that this is not the reaction that i should have , this is not the right feeling , instead i should feel pity about that dog .............
I think that's the time my thinking started to change , change to someone that have mercy and love .

I was a very naughty boy when i was still a little monkey , i shouldn't categorised myself as naughty , playful and active are more suitable .
 Back when i was still a kid , Nokia was a very famous phone , and until now i don't know what  is so fun about the snake game in the phone . 

When my mom was sleeping in the noon , i was like a pink panther , i took the phone that she put on top of the piano and brought it to my room . My motive was to play the phone game only and never thought this will be a life changing story .....

On the phone screen "Press the dial key then press the # key to unlock " ...... It's just two simple button , but for a dumb kid like me , i just don't understand what is written on the phone ........ I thought i was a genius by taking out the batteries then put it back to restart the phone , but that time , after i switched on the phone , the phone screen stated "Please Insert Your Sim Card" .... I just don't understand , have been trying so hard to find a way to open the phone , then i gave up and put the phone back to the piano .

My mom woke up , she actually asked us if we have played her phone , at that time , heart felt so nervous and mouth came up with the answer NO ..... It is so crap that my mom found the sim card below the desk in my room .....arrhhhhh..... you know what was next ..........
My mom was very angry , and she asked us to kneel down ... i am so sorry to my sisters because they have been punished even if they are not involved ....and in mind , i clearly remembered my mom said , she said she is angry is not because i played her phone , but because i was not honest .
Since that event , i really became a good boy .....



When i went to Japan for the Youth Exchange Programme , my hosting family was surprised that i know how to cook , for they said most of the man in Japan don't know how to cook . I am not a great cooker , but one thing i should proud of myself is i know how to cook . My mom knew that she was not home for most of the time , that's why she taught us how to cook and at the same time by helping her in the kitchen , i really developed some skills that cannot be learned in the school .

My mom taught me that i can talk to GOD by praying . My mom used to pray with us , together before sleep , she will said she surrender her child in God's hands after reading the same bed time story every time .



I love to do my own notes for my study , i will use a lot of colours or different ways to present my ideas , i think the first time when i was inspired to do note is when i saw my mom 's note , she feels proud about her note and so do i ...

From simple running code on the piano and today i can play many songs that i like , my mom loves piano and she used to teach me some techniques on playing piano .



Mom ... you taught me a lot of things , it is really a lot until i cannot describe any more , you still remember you holded our hands outside our house to teach us to write our complicated chinese names ? Put water colours on the cucumber and make those creative paintings ? Planting onion for your cooking ......






Mom , i love you . 
I want to make you proud . 
Happy Mother's day mom . 

Your son ,
Anthony Sia







Comments

  1. be good in deeds, thoughts & actions... that is enough to make me happy & proud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks