To the prostitute


I wrote this article when I was sitting down in Starbucks , I saw a girl with a white guy . No discrimation just rethink about the prostitutes I saw on the streets the other day . 

A girl will only give her precious thing to the man that she loves 
 I saw many girls on the street provide massage to the man that passing by , verbally is massage but you know what is the extra service provided next . 
They are selling their body for money . 

I always feel so sympathy to them , because they have to have sex with the man they don't love ...and the society today will judge them through their eyes , they are below the standard of living and they are the rubbish of the society , the reason of broken family . 

Can you imagine what kind of life they are living in ? 
It is a life that is dark and with no hope , I believe they have a strong guilt in their heart . Because they don't feel the love anymore , they don't feel the acceptance . 

If they are so unlucky , they might get Aids , because the probability of getting Aids is high when they have a few sex couples . And how are them going to walk the rest of their life ? 

They is always turning back ...
I hope they know they are loved by the God 
Seek for the help , seek for proper job , because nothing is impossible . 
Life is a marathon that requires us to run ...
hope this gives you hope to live on . 
May God bless you . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks