I miss you Jesus Christ

       I miss you so much Jesus  ! I wish you could see this post and come to me right now... It's really sad when I don't know what I actually wanted  to achieve in my Life ... When I was in your hand , I feel so warm and lived a meaningful life . You want us to live a holy life , the best plan and the best life you had given to us ... But , God , I'm sorry ...I'm sorry .... For I did't ...... I don't like this kind of life .... It looks nice but it's actually dark ....you dislike this kind of Life !

     Jesus , in the bible , you told us that you will never leave us alone. It's all the lies of satan , I should't use my feeling to decide the presence of you but I should use your promise as my root of believing . I don't know if I could give you every part of my life but Jesus , please walk with me , hold my hand and take me as your children . 

     You're the king of king and my beacon of hope ! Make me a stronger man ! I have faith in you Jesus ! Recover me ! I will live happily !!! For I know Jesus loves me !

Comments

  1. Don't worry. He is always be with you:)

    Proverbs 8:17
    I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words tuch me. I'm in the same boat. I have unrepented sin as well. I am controled by it and have stoped fighting for 4 years now. God has never left me! His presents has been on me as a protector. God promises to stand with us. He promises that if we pick up ower cross daily and folow him he will take care of ower needs. These promises I have always enjoyed and find confort in.

    How ever, I have also resontly been taught a leson. When ower sin infecs us to a point that only god knows, he dose give us over to ower sin. Witch meas, we are still his children but some time children that r disobedient need to feel the wight of owen sins with out gods protection. Hoooooo my good god dose he still be here for us. But he dose let us feel the wight. I pray u feel it hard and fast, and trun from it just as fast.

    Its been two mounths now sense God woke me up and told me he was giving me over to my sin. I am a stubun man. I feel I need to see this part of my walk in this life. I want to exspirience it. I want to sufer in sin and deserv to. For my sin is great. How I miss you God. Its only been two mounths. I don't know u or your path. But in love I not only understand but I strugol with you. We serv a good God that is willing to sacrafice the temperariy pain for the long term perminent gain of ower sole. So don't be confused if you don't feel him with u, ask your self waht u love more and make a comitment, a choise for your lifes priority. Only puting God first will straten you body,mind and sole on the same gools. I can't wait to here how the story ended with u in heven. Ill see your there brother. All my brotherly love. Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeff ,
      I just read your comment after about 2 years ,
      thanks for your words , i really need it today as i am facing so many life struggles .
      Thank you for reminding that our God is always here .
      God bless you ,
      Regards ,
      Anthony

      Delete
  3. Amen. I feel your pain. I am glad I am not the only one. Run from your sin, for the deception only leaves you empty. Cling to God. He is our only hope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks