Happy 520 Day :)



    I believe if you have a lot of Chinese friends in your Facebook  especially those youngsters then you will see today a bit different in their Facebook status .... for it is 520 day !
  
   So , what so special on the date 05.20.2013  
520 stands for "I Love You" ... Why ? In Chinese I Love you is 我爱你(wo ai ni ) 520 ( wu er ling ) The pronunciations are almost similar .... Cool ? 

    On this day , most of the couples will go out and enjoy their world :) . They will snap some sweet pictures that make you feel so jealous ..... Haha .... It's not the point . 
    
     Hmm... I am still single ... So 520 is nothing ... But I still wish others happy 520 ... For I love a lot of people ... And today , I realize that I can live without someone I love for so long , I still can laugh and happy for I got the one who loves me so much , if someone does't love you then just say good bye , that's it and never regret about that ... the world is big and never waste your feeling with those people ... so , in the end I enjoyed 520 day :) 
            


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks