My 18th Birthday

      18 years are not so long nor short . Think about what have i done for the past 18 years , i feel so proud that i was brave enough to face those challenges in life . 18 years ago , i was born , i thank God for giving me the chance to play this game and of course parents especially my mom who suffered extreme pain while delivering me .

      So , what is 18 going to be ? I was very excited on how my birthday is going to be celebrated ... And here , i would like to "showoff" how awesome was my 18th birthday .

A few months ago , i told my mom i want to go back to Sabah exactly on my birthday date . That's because for me , home is the best present and i miss Sabah so much . So my mom booked the flight ticket for me . Some of my friends who asked me whether i am free or not on my birthday , i will say i am going back to Sabah on that day ..... :)

So the first surprise came a few day before my birthday ....(4th Dec )
My friend Rebecca was asking me to accompany her at Sunway Pyramid , that day , i was very tired but happy since i just finished my exam . At first , we were having some drinks at Coffea Coffee House and chit chatting . Soon , she asked me whether i want to share a cake with her or not ... Honestly ,that time i don't feel like having cake , so she said she will order herself . She asked me whether i like tiramitsu cake or not , and i replied of course .... When a cup of very beautiful cup cake arrived , she sang me a birthday song ......i was surprised . She felt sorry for she cannot celebrate my birthday with my other friends . I was like "huh" .... Why so stupid .... I will not put in heart even if you cannot come and celebrate my birthday . But , really happy and touching that day ....





On the fifth of december (5th Dec 2013 ) , we have planned to have dinner together with my classmates and watch movie together . I still remember that day , i don't feel like going for i faced some problem , i was very worried that time and sad . But , first , they sent me this message that made me smile
The reason they sent me this is because i love fruits so much , the tree have fruits , can provide oxygen for me , some more i can talk to the tree .... hmmm ... hahahaha..... 

So , i decided to go for the movie with them .... And guess what happened next ...They sang me a birthday song in the cinema . I was shocked and shy ... hehe ... But thanks friends ... Really hope can develop better friendship with you guys .

7th December , Birthday Celebration for the December babies of Sunway Metro Leo Club at Burgertory SS15 .Thanks to Ln Alan Thoo , Ln Marcus Loh and Leos :)

8th December ... After the church service , we went to Sunway Pyramid . I have no idea they will celebrate my birthday . We have lunch at Dragon I (Reynold , Zuo Wern ,Kelvin and me ) only . and after that , don't know why they i was brought to Secret Recipe without my conscious . I thought we were going to Yam Cha only . But after that , they took out the cake and the card and a birthday song is presented . It's really warm , for they were my closest friends for the first 3 months in STS . The birthday card really awesome and nice . 

After the celebration , we continued at Starbucks ... They sang me a birthday song again .... Hahaha....After that Kelvin and Zuo wern , we were chit chatting .... :)
I took my dinner with Kelvin at MCD ..... And it's really touching to have a brother like him ... We had shared a lot of stories that we never share before .....



 I played the piano in Sunway Pyramid on the way back to hostel , got some people stopped by and listening to the song i played . There was a women with the husband and little girl sang the chinese song that i played . After that , on the way back , there were 3 foreigner said i can play so well.... hihi

Finally , on my birthday , i really excited for i can get back home soon . 


So happy to see my mom and sisters ....
we have steam boat in the night .


I am officially 18 that night , and it's time to be matured . Hope all of this will be viewed again when i am old .....


Comments

  1. I was really pleased with my party here. I would be the perfect person to have on an infomercial for this place if they ever had one. Ha! I highly recommend these guys.
    18th birthday ideas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks