They need your HANDS



      I have a friend ....oh nope .. should be i have a brother right now .... Who is he is not really a matter as his story will be the main topic on tonight.
      It's 6:30am in the morning , moreover , today is Saturday , should be very great right ? I told myself that i have to wake up right now for he is coming to my house on 7:00am but the dream i dreamed was fantastic like a roller coaster and it's hard for me to get up ... HAHA ... forget about it , when i woke up ,it's already 6:55am ..... Arhhh.... What should i do right now ? I haven't prepare anything yet and make up my room ... My image is going to be spoiled ..... Opps...Suddenly,  i got a message , he told me he would arrive a bit late , may be around 7:20am ..... I was like ... Oh ... Thanks God  .... So , what i did .... I cleaned my room and myself and went out to buy some breakfast . Life's good all the time ... haha....7:25am .... He was here and downloading his anime.

      About 8:30am , we went to school for extra classes ... English class then Chemistry .... wow ... Awesome ~ .... Okey , nothing special happened in the school so i'm not going to write it here ...

      It's 1 :00 pm , we walked back to my house... While he was continuing download his anime , i went to the kitchen and make some food for our lunch then we had it together... While waiting for his anime to be completely downloaded , we did our revision on Physics ....and i don't know why he suddenly told me the reason he's being so cool ( Emo) these days in the school ... My class is the good class of my school but most of us were very naughty ... like eating during the class ...talking while teacher is talking  .... hmm ...those kind of small matters .... He as the prefect of the school (Same as I ) , he felt guilty . hmm... WTH ... hahahaha..... He makes me feel so guilty too and he have been showing me a good quality in him , which is "Responsible".

       It's too far away from the topic , come back to the story .... From religious topics to political issues then to his HEART ..... Family Issues...... He told me that he comes from a poor family and thus he is not planning to further his study after SPM ( An Examination of Malaysia ) but he is going to find a job then only he can further his study ... I was like " Bro, it's not the best plan for you" ,education can change our current status of living . He replied : " If i go for matriculation , who will pay the registration fee ? " He told me that he thinks his mother is great for all the source of   family income comes from his mother ...His father recently lost his job.... he has many siblings ...His mother is a tailor with not high income and he told me for his mother wants to earn more money to cover the expenses of the family , his mother used to sleep for only a hour and finish all the work that should be done in 1 week ...He don't want to become his family's burden .

 
      Can you imagine a house with no clean water supply ? Ya , his house got no clean water supply , for his family have finance problem and could't afford to pay....So , they are using the river as their main water supply............ Sometimes , they have not enough food and thus they have to go to the farm and get some food or even borrow from their relatives and friends ....

 

To be continued


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

While I was sitting at Starbucks