Fruits and Vegetables with pesticide and fertilizer

My sister washed the grapes that my mom bought from the supermarket with the plant based soap . And those wax and pesticide formed a white substance leaving the fruits .......

Nowadays , it's really scary to know what 's the truth behind the food that we are consuming everyday . Last week , while we were having the papaya that we bought from the local market , it taste bitter . My grandpa told us it's because they sprayed pesticide on the papaya .... 

Those chemical in the fruits and vegetables are not good for us and might cause changes to our body 

You might say organic foods are safe ? 
How sure you are those organic food with no chemical ... Here a story ... 

My mom's friends asked my mom to help her to buy the vegetables from my town to the city , and the one who asked my mom to buy was a organic vegetable seller ... Can you imagine that ... Of course her vegetables are organic but not all ..... Imagine those inorganic vegetable with organic labelling , they can earn doubled you know .... 

So , what to do with this problem ? 
Grow your own vegetables and get more friends to get the truth behind ....

I think we cannot do so much also .. 

good luck ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks