My New Year Resolutions

So , it have been 7 days and i haven't done writing my new year resolutions yet ... From the first day of new year until now , i was thinking about my new year resolutions , just think and with no action to write it down , i think it's pointless .... It's 2014 , so , don't procrastinate and i decided to write it down here. ............

It's 31st  of Jan 2014 12:00 , i must write it down today , for it's the first day of Chinese new year .

That day , my math lecturer had a chi chat with me , she was asking about my plan after A Level .I want to be a medical doctor for now i told her . She was then asking me about my result . I told her honestly what i got and she was giving me a lot of useful advices . It's not a good result to show off here , but i want to write it here , so i know my mistake and failure . I failed my chemistry , just passed for mathematics and B for biology in the internal exam . I have analyzed why i failed , here are some .

1. Time management 
 I have no study times table for the first semester that i planned for a very long time to do it , but no action was taken . I didn't prioritize every task according to weight . 
  
2. Too late to start a study group 
I started a study group with my friends in the end of the first semester . In the study group , we will do our homework together , motivate each other , teaching each other and also sharing . 

3.Taking too many subjects 
Recently , i dropped one subject - Psychology from the 4 subjects that i took early in the semester . I thought A Level is easy , since only 4 subjects , but now you know what i meant .


4.Not paying full focus in my lecture 
My lecturer told me this before . But i couldn't agree with her , since i always sit on the front sit . But now i know that i was not paying full attention during the class . I was affected by my mood . 

 5. Lack Of Exercise
I found out that i don't know how to apply what have i learned or forget how to do and have loss my confident when i saw something that i don't know how to solve . I was doing my note , but lack of exercise and past years papers .

 Here are  the 5 major factors that i figured out and there are more than that  . But i am not going to list it out , for i should focus on this semester instead of looking at the past .

Here is my planning for this semester .
I am the type of person who likes to do planning . I realized my planning skills when i was form three from my teacher , but this kind of skill becomes weaker every year when i was lazy . Thus , i am bringing it back this year .

I have done a template of my study schedule and if it's useful throughout the semester , i will share it here for everyone's reference . To be a medical doctor , i need all As in the Cambridge A Level , that's why i have to work really hard this year .

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION
1. Be at the class 5 minutes earlier
2. Settle every task on the same day . Plan exact date for projects or unsettle task
3. Don't easily influence by people . Listen , Digest and Pick
4. Finished the book - Life Purpose Driven in 40 days .
5. Record every expenses and incomes . Export the transaction file to email .
6. Workout / Exercise for 100 Hours in a year 
7. Must complete one set past year question every week .
8.


Don't give up Anthony , you can achieve what ever you want with the help from the God !  





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks