L.O.V.E

      Love is a very completed element . Love existed before the world , because i believe God do put in this element while he was creating the heaven and earth . Love is not just a feeling , it's something unseen but real and can be shown by what we think and what we do . Love have a power to create but to destroy someone . 

As a christian , i always believe that God loves me and i can feel that . By looking at everything happens around me , i know that God loves me so much . The greatest love is when he sacrificed himself at the cross for me , i will never understand how big is his love to us .

I involved in some relationships that i cannot explain ....Is LOVE always right ?
Even if we know it's not right ......
That's love isn't it ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks