The mode of living

Dear God ,

        You should know who am i  or who was i . I really don't know whether i am who i am or i lost the original identity that you have created for me . Should i change myself to adapt to the Bible ? I am not perfect i know , but i am trying to be perfect because i love you God . So should i or should not ? I am really confused and don't know what to do , you have a plan in my life , but currently i am not sure whether i am living under your plan or i am creating my own path . I read the purpose driven life by Pastor Rick Warren. He  told me you are the one who planned my life , but why you planned it like that ? I really don't know what to do for now . Am i still a good man or i was a good man . You know my heart Lord Jesus , i really hope you will reply me ................

A desperate heart ,
Your child
Anthony

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks