While I was sitting at Starbucks

I redeemed my free Starbucks coffee while waiting my friends for their movie ....

It was so crowded and I just simply picked a seat and about to enjoy the moment .
A barista came , and offered me a complimentary beverage by sharing just a simple comment . 
Aww... Life is so wonderful at that moment ... Listening to my favourite songs , flipping through the photos I took , 
The honey matched the espresso so well...the taste was so lovely and heart warming..... Until .... 
What do you think ? This photo brought me back to a few days ago , I was waiting my friend to pick me up at the bus stop , the sky turned so dark and it started to rain so heavily and the thunderstorm was so loud ....... Honestly , I was scared and feel like it is the end of the day ....... I wasn't ready God ... Finally , my friend came ,entered the car and  I already wet , the feeling was just so uncomfortable .


This was what I saw from the car window after not far away ......

So many time we thought life is unfair ..... 
Well , some people don't even have a roof for them 
I told my friend just now ..... When it is winter , you wish for a sun to shine at you , when it is hot , you wish to go to a air con room .... 
It is your thinking and perception that determine whether you are happy or you are sad 
Learn from what life taught you and be courageous to live . 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

#JOMCOOL Together-Gether :)