My Day 14 Jun ( 142 days 18 Hours until SPM 2012 )

Do you believe that i managed to use only RM 2 on yesterday , not even 1 USD ? The breakfast , lunch and everything is included in the RM 2 . By using only RM 2 , i had learned not to waste money . As usual , my father gave me RM 10 yesterday , i gave RM 8 to my friend and ask her to take of it and don't give me back , until the school end even if i ask for it ... I brought my own container with rice and have my breakfast before i went to school . I did't  buy any junk foods or drinks ... I used that RM 2 to buy some vege for my lunch .
But , as for today , i used the same method ,but , i cannot control myself as i was too hungry , and i had spent about RM 8 .... I want to save more money ...

As for yesterday , i continued my reading " Why Study Smart " written by Teo Aik Cher . This book is fantastic as it is very smart ... I have learned to study smart instead of study hard , understand but not only knowing ... a lot can be learned in this book ... very recommend this book ... Buy one for RM 17.90 , buy 2 on RM 27.90 ( Term and Condition apply at  Popular Book Store  )

Moreover , my physics teacher had introduced to us a new chapter ... about Cathode - Ray Oscilloscope ( CRO ) ... I love this so much ....In the night , i have a short chat with my kor kor Lion Alan ... miss him very much ... and hope to see him soon ...May be in KL ... .....

I think i was too tired on the holiday , because , i felt very tired these day in the class ... We will have to submit all the holiday's homework on tomorrow and my friend and i were very rush on this , as fail to pass up 1 subject's homework... demerit 10 marks .... So stress , but , we did it just now in the school ... about 9 pm ...Today , i woke up on 6.15 am ...OMG ....

Actually , we planned not to go to tuition  , as we're tired , no more time and some of them can't go ... but , when think smartly ... we will get new knowledge in the tuition and the teacher also tired as he just came back from the school too ... we should appreciate this precious time and the teacher's hard work ...

So tired just now , and i am going to sleep soon ... Good night everyone , i have to wake up earlier again ....




We went to school for study 9 pm ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks