Everything comes better when you change your mindset

They haven't reply my message yet ... I had sent , but , why they don't reply me ? This is what i felt just now and before this ....am i too serious on that or because my ability is not enough to be replied  ? I had created a lot of reasons for why they did't reply me ... and all of that are pessimistic thinking . Sometimes , i was too pessimistic... I should not have a " girl thinking ".

I still remember what the speaker for the 10th district 308-A2 Leo Forum 2012 Lion Alan Thoo  told us ... He said that we should change our mindset . Yes , i think so ... I should change my mind set ...for example , they haven't reply my message is because they were busy ...

Sometimes , we should learn to think positively , as positive thinking will have a positive result...

Life is simple , why we make it complicated ???

Speaker for the 10th District 308-A2 Leo Forum  2012 Lion Alan Thoo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks