My Day 12 Jun ( 144 Days 20 Hours until SPM 2012)

This day was started with a simple prayer . I thanked to the God as i still can breath , i asked God to captivate us and set me free from the darkness of today .

     Just stepping out from the door of my room , i saw the plant that planted by me yesterday ...That feeling was very great ! As usual , i took shower before i go to school... When i was looking on myself , i found that i am becoming fatter and i realized that i am lacking of exercise . When i put on my school uniform and everything ,i found my neck tie was lost . I kept finding ... and finally , i gave up on finding ... I decided to tell teacher everything and ask for a new one .

      I told my father that i lost my neck tie , and he was helping me to find that ... As time was  nearly 7 am , i asked my father to get ready ... He was very slow  and i cannot wait ... but , when i want to used my Lion 's Voice to shout him , i found that he was slow because he was helping me to find my neck tie .I was  touched that time , and i told him ,i will ask teacher to give me a new one ... He said he will pay for it and asked me don't to worry about this ... He asked me not forget to drink the chicken essence as i was burning my mid night oil for studying . Some times , it is hard for me to express my sincere thank to my father , but , i really hope my father can see this . I love my father very much ... as he loves me more than anythings ..

      I don't know why , but  i was very tired and sleepy in school for these two days , may be too tired , but i feel truly sorry to a few teachers  as i really can't focus and had sleep in the class for about 10 minutes ... I kept telling my self not to sleep , but , i just can't forced it ...  When i got my results for a few subjects , i really regret ... especially biology and chemistry ....A lot of excuses can be made by me ... for example , the exam period , i was very tired because of the Leo Forum and my church 100 years anniversary ... I really can't perform my best that time ....... BUT .... i don't want to give myself an excuse and i will give my self a chance again to work hard .

     I learned Thermo chemistry today ... it was a branch study of chemistry ... For the introduction , i loved it so much ... I will do my revision later and i still remember  energy cannot be created nor destroyed ... I asked my teacher , where the energy comes from ? Is God creates Energy ? My teacher replied me that i will learn that and get the answer soon , she said she have this question too when she saw  this sentences for the first time . I wondered the amazing creation of the God .... Besides , this chapter had answered my question in the pass 2 years ... During the winter in Japan , they gave me a hot pack ... i wondered why it will become hot and now i knew it ... As a conclusion , the more you study , the more answers you will get .

    This evening , i spend my time doing my planning .... I asked my self - what i actually want to achieve ? can i achieve ? How to achieve ? and Where to start ? I divided my time into a few periods and set rules for my daily day ...  i decided not to waste so much money , because i want to save it ....

I have allowed me to sleep for an hour , but ,  i had slept for 1 and the half hours ... First , i have been scolded by my self .. but now ... i will say , it is no wrong to sleep for an extra hours , as that symbolizing my body needed rest ...

I will keep on studying today ... I know when i believe , i can achieve ! Keep it on ! Never give up !

IMPOSSIBLE = I'm Possible

Go ! Go ! Go !

  

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks