Additional Math Project

I did't sleep last night , as i was doing the project that should be done on the holiday ... I managed to have a ten minutes sleep... and it was 6 am , my mood was extremely bad , i was searching for coffee , my father told me that the coffee is finished ... and i was like shouting and bad mood .... but soon , i found the coffee pack in the forum kit , i had drank a very concentrated coffee ( Put 1 3in 1 and 1 package of 2 in one ) ... I putted it in the refrigerator .

My father had to sent my 2 sisters to school first as i was always late , this morning is very cold , but , i did't realized it , i put off my everything , and locked up my door , then i took a cold water shower ... OMG ... Damn, so cold ... I arranged my self and feel so fresh , after having the coffee , i can finally see the sun of my heart ....

I went to school as usual , as we have to past up additional math project today , everyone was burning the mid night oil . I used to reference my friend's work ,as there are some parts that i really can't understand ...

I received the district top Leo President from my school principle and also the Top Leo Club awards ...I was happy ... In the biology lesson , there is something that i asked my teacher , i was asking her , cell is the basic unit of life , but , inside the cell , we still have chromosome , why chromosome is not the basic unit of life . This teacher gave me a very nice answer , she said , yes , cell is the basic unit of life , as one cell is a life , but 1 chromosomes , 1 nucleus is not a life ...

In the chinese class , the teacher asked us to prepare our oral test ... Besides , when we were doing correction together , that was a passage , about 3 different people  viewing on time . She said , we should not dream on our future and the pass stories , what  should we care  is " NOW ". Then , i asked the teacher a question , i asked teacher , should man have a dream ? She said YES ... Man should have a dream , use Now to achieve our dream . She said , when she was a child , she saw a decoration house that build ed with glass ... she asked herself , how to live in a home that  build by glass ....  today , she listened to the news that stated someone done that house ....Moreover , she asked us not to give up , we should give our self a chance!

I was cleaning my home with my sister , i got a new computer desk ! Yes ! 





Doing the project ...about 12
Doing the project 5.40 am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I miss you Jesus Christ

They need your HANDS

While I was sitting at Starbucks